In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Impossibility.”
The quote: Sometimes I believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast. – Alice
This is one of my favorite quotes because my mind is very active the moment I wake. I stir under the covers for a few minutes trying to bat away the hungry cats pawing at my shoulder. If I were to actually do everything my brain prompts me to do in those few minutes, my day would look like this:
1) Eat 5 pink frosted donuts, an entire slab of bacon, and put on my sparkly tutu; ready for work!
2) Put on my jet pack and take the scenic route.
3) My day job would be Sasquatch Therapist, it’s mostly just giving them candy. They really like candy.
4) On my way home I would swing by the grocery store and use some hocus pocus to levitate old ladies so they can reach their canned beans on the top shelf.
5) Orange Cat, Zed and I would have a fancy dinner together, all exhausted after a hard day. Orange Cat is a land surveyor and Zed is a plus-sized cat model.
6) My neighbor, Sarah Silverman would stop by to sing a few Red Hot Chili Pepper tunes on the karaoke machine. She’s soooo the Anthony Kiedis to my Flea.
7) Then the cats and I would all be so sleepy, and retire to the human-sized cat cave.
– An impossibly fantastic day.